When most people think of Australia, they see wide open spaces of outback bush, kangaroos, koalas and clean air and water. However, Australia has so much more to offer than just that! Many international students are choosing to study in Australia because of its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent education system, and high standard of living.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
- Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world, behind the United States and the UK.
- Australian degrees are recognized world over. Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the Australian education system.
- The education system is carefully regulated by the Australian government in order to maintain the high standards of education associated with the country.
- Good work prospects. International students are able to work part time while they study, allowing them to offset their living costs.
- Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of courses and degrees, so international students can easily find the school and field that are right for them.
- Australia is at the forefront of new technology and innovations. Students who study in Australia can take advantage the country’s impressive technology and research resources.
- According to Forbe.com Australia is ranked as the 9th most peaceful country in the world