The United States of America
America has the world’s largest number of international students, making it world’s leading study destinations. According to the Institute of International Education’s Open Doors report In 2013/14, the number of international students choosing to study in the US has risen to a record high of 886,052 students.
WHY STUDY IN USA
- International students can choose from the wide range of universities.There are over 4,500 in US universities offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- Academic excellence: The United States has one of the world’s best university systems and academic standard. According to the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2015, eight American universities are listed in the top 10.
- Ability to explore other academic interests. At American colleges and universities, undergrads study a wide range of subjects in the first two years before choosing to specialise. This makes students well rounded and better employment prospects
- Job prospects. In some cases American employers recruit directly form universities. This of course allows for better job prospects and higher wages.
- American universities are at the forefront of technology and research. This results to a valuable university experience
- Improve your employability in your home country. Some employers prefer American graduates that their colleagues from other countries. This is because most American Universities are held in high regard, whilst an understanding of the American culture can be beneficial for a global business.
- Work opportunities for internationals during study and after graduation